CCTV security systems for home and businesses
Kiax security designs, installs, and maintains CCTV Systems, to the NSI Gold level of accreditation, anywhere in Wales and beyond.
CCTV is a security measure that has proved successful at deterring criminal activity for many of our clients.
CCTV also offers valuable evidence of criminal activity allowing the perpetrators to be brought to justice.
A cost effective solution for all type of home and businesses, we can professionally integrate your CCTV system to create a reliable interactive security system using the latest digital video technology, video analytics and advanced detection solutions to give you an easy reliable and robust security system.
CCTV Security Solutions
- Perimeter Detection
- People Counting
- Queue Detection
- Heat Mapping
- Mask Detection
- Density Control
- Fall Detection
- Temperature Screening
- Fire Detection
Frequently Asked Questions
By 2020, mobile operators will also be closing 2G and 3G platforms, as 4G and 5G become the industry standard.
If you have your fire, intruder, access control or CCTV system monitored and your signalling uses PSTN, 2G or 3G then the changes will impact the signalling capability of these systems.
- Analog cameras tend to be significantly cheaper, especially as your camera count increases
- Analog cameras like TVI,CVI,AHD,SDI,CVBS are fairly easy to run, sending recordings to a digital video recorder (DVR), which then converts the analog to digital and stores it
- Analog cameras has less detection features than IP cameras
- Analog camera need to have an encoder or decoder
- The frame rate of analog cameras is lower than that of IP cameras, so they’re not ideal for areas that have a lot of motion or that need to be seen in high detail. Images are not as sharpas IP cameras
- IP Cameras are expensiver than analogs
- IP cameras have superior image quality compare to analogs. You can get IP cameras with different resolutions and aspect ratios customized to your needs
- IP cameras are basically like small computers that compress and store video, plus they can be programmed to provide all sorts of analytics
- IP cameras can detect human motion ,smoke, count people, track certain colors, sense when something disappears, line crossing and set off alarms
- There’s no need for encoder or decoder devices for IP cameras
- IP cameras are higher resolution(higher frame rate), so they generate larger files than analog. You’ll need to adjust your storage space accordingly
Businesses across the UK are using CCTV as a deterrent, and the results are showing just how effective their security systems are.
- Prevent crime. One of the benefits that people first think about when considering a CCTV system is its ability to prevent crime
- Monitor employees
- Encourage order among everyone in the premises
- Prevent safety incidents
- Remote viewing
- Assist law enforcement
- collect evidence
- reduce insurance premiums